Web Idol 2006

Musings on the Institutional Web Management Workshop IWMW 2006 in Bath, UK

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Keep SMILing

Pic of American idol winnerFeeling very sluggish today. Just got back from holiday in California and still suffering from jet lag. The final of American Idol was being filmed when we stayed in LA just around the corner from our Hollywood hotel. It gave me the idea for the name of this blog. Seemed like a good idea at the time anyway. Maybe I can make it work with some idea of a final at the conference. I'm not sure about it so it may change.

I agreed to write an 'At The Event' article for Ariadne magazine this year so thought it would make sense to write a blog as well so here we are.

'Keep SMILing' - that's the name of my parallel session for the workshop this year - better get working on it I guess. The SMIL presentation of Stephen Emmotts plenary talk from last year seem to go down pretty well so I was asked to do this workshop. Should be OK I think but will rely on computers working on the day - never a good idea.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, June 01, 2006 2:36:00 PM, Blogger Jillien said...

i think its a good title

 
At Thursday, June 01, 2006 2:52:00 PM, Blogger Ade said...

Thanks Jillien. You picked the blog up quick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home